Sunday, July 11, 2010

Three Days Away!

I thought I would try out my new flip video. Certainly not an expert yet by any means. So bear with me while I work out the kinks. As you will hear, my Visa still has not arrived yet. I sent the Visa in on June 15th. However I made the mistake of only sending $140 rather than the $150 needed. They changed the prices the week before I sent my money order in. Then while visiting my sister and her family in Madison I was informed of my error. So I went to the post office and sent the remaining ten dollars in. Well wouldn' t you know that I wrote the wrong number down as the address. It should've been 1030 and I wrote 1630. Idiot,  everything else was correct but they evidently had to return my package. Two weeks later!

So anyway to make a long story short I went up to D.C to check on my visa in person on Friday. The reason why I went in person was because I could not get a hold of anyone in the Brazilian Consulate office (ugh Government). So I arrived on Friday at the office and was waited on by the lady who sent my visa the day before. So hopefully it arrives Monday. I have been a nervous wreck for weeks now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the talking head! Hope you let me play with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete